In this workshop we will:
- Define and understand ambition and women’s relationship to it.
- Identify the ways in which women are taught and encouraged to dismiss their ambition
- Explore the ways in which the culture discourages women in subtle ways from pursuing their ambition
- Locate, explore and express our own ambition
- Shift our perceptions of ambition, including our own ambition, to a positive and useful place in our minds
- Reprogram ourselves to see ambition in other women as inspiration rather than threat
- Learn how to receive recognition and explore the difference between attention getting and recognition
- Create an online group for continued support in this effort
- Discuss ways to continue this work into the future
- You will leave this workshop with a renewed understanding of ambition and how to keep it alive and active in your life to see yourself succeed in accomplishing what you hold as your most treasured goal.
Theresa C. Dintino is a lifelong feminist scholar, writer and teacher. She is the author of seven books, including Welcoming Lilith: Awakening and Welcoming Pure Female Power, and The Strega and the Dreamer: the historical novel based on the lives of her great-grandparents who immigrated from Italy at the turn of the last century. To learn more about Theresa go to ritualgoddess.com